We are actively improving DocStash. Below is the feature related to our current DocStash release
Here's so much to be excited about with Release Notes DocStash 1.0!
We integrated DocStash in a better way to the compatible applications, namely TAG, TAG Portal and Wormhole.
You can easily manage all files in a certain business field. Through the metadata of SharePoint, one file can be associated with multiple Business Central documents without storing multiple copies and realize easy multi-dimensional search.
DocStash is now integrated with TAG on the following pages, in addition to most standard Business Central pages:
- EQ List
- EQ Card
- RWO List
- RWO Card
- RWOL list
- PWO List
- PWO Card
- FWO List
- FWO Card
- PWOL list
- FWOL list
- Request Card
- Request List
Complete technical list
- Added the ability to batch update metadata when attaching a document to any work item.
- Added the ability to browse attachments (in the fact box) by last modified date in ascending order.
- Added the ability to rename files according to rules defined in the DocStash Setup.
- Added the ability to map "Dimension" fields to SharePoint columns.
- Removed admin, password, and domain fields in Setup page.
- Removed the "Temp Folder Path" field in DocStash Setup.
- Added the ability to manually edit other SharePoint columns when uploading files.
- When clicking on a link to a document in Business Central, added the ability to filter visible documents in the SharePoint folder based on the table setup.
- Update metadata need to be done after the user modify the document fields which link to a SharePoint column .